3 Years in Ethiopia ahead of me. No claim to be a writing genius, but hoping to shed light on life in Ethiopia and Africa, and simultaneously keep in touch with family and friends.
Saturday, 17 July 2010
Photos
If anyone is interested, you can see some of my photos of Addis on the following link:http://www.flickr.com/photos/52134119@N04/
I hope you can access this easily. I can't seem to add photos onto my blog.
I love this country where daughters clean after you when you play at Aquasplash in your bathroom... I definitly want to join you there... Pictures are great, even if it seems to be quite dark with the rain. What about your new car, do you have it already ?
I love this country where daughters clean after you when you play at Aquasplash in your bathroom... I definitly want to join you there...
ReplyDeletePictures are great, even if it seems to be quite dark with the rain. What about your new car, do you have it already ?