Mama's is a diary brand in Ethiopia. I was a little sceptical about diary products in Africa. Yet Mama's makes fantastic yoghurts, cream, butters and cheeses. They also do excellent fruit juices, which they've recently branched out with. I'm not sure who's behind the business, but I think it might be a private business. Someone has clearly found a whopping great big whole in the market, and are doing very well for themselves. Good luck!
As with the fruit and veg stall, here is a copy of today's bill:
4 mozzarella balls
1 litre of half fat milk
250g unsalted butter
250g salted butter
500ml of plain yoghurt
200g cheese (nameless, but a bit like edam)
500ml of apple juice
Total: 153 Birr (£7.50)
I am not so sure we will miss good old tesco!!!!
ReplyDelete"diary"
ReplyDeletetu devrais avoir honte mon cher Ben
hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
ReplyDeleteyour blog looks nice 0_0
by the way,
if you need to find unique typography, you can go to our website.
best regards;
DIARY? YOU MEAN DAIRY?
ReplyDeleteWHOLE YOU MEAN HOLE IN THE MARKET!
Go to my blog i'm sure i have spelling mistakes galore! xxxx
It reminds me of Fabrice letters when hé was in Cameroun read you soon lové magali
ReplyDeleteIt's not because Margot is there now that you have to stop writting! ;)
ReplyDelete